Technicien de Maintenance
CRJ100/200 (GE CF34) Type Rating T4
This training concerns base maintenance engineers.
Upon completion of the course, the trainee shall be able to:
– Identify safety precautions related to the airframe, its systems and power plant.
– Identify maintenance practices important to the airframe, its systems and power plant.
– Define the general layout of the aircraft’s major systems.
– Define the general layout and characteristics of the power plants.
– hold an EASA Part 66 category C, or equivalent
– be able to read, write and communicate at an understandable level in English language.
French / English
Morlaix or customer facilities on request.