Technicien de Maintenance
EASA REGULATIONS PART M Course
It concerns personnel involved in airworthiness and maintenance of civil aircraft :
– Management and personnel of maintenance organizations
– Persons responsible for quality and quality auditors
– Civil aviation authorities airworthiness inspectors
– Any other population involved in PART M
After completion of the training, the trainee should be able to :
– Understand EASA PART M’s position in national, European and international regulations concerning maintenance, and its expected evolution.
– Integrate all the detailed requirements of EASA IR PART M.
– Explain EASA PART M fundamentals and latest developments.
– Understand the links with PART-145 and in particular the differences in responsibility.
– Know how to navigate through the various texts and use the relevant information.
Morlaix or customer facilities on request.