Technicien de Maintenance
EASA REGULATIONS PART 145 Course
It concerns personnel involved in airworthiness and maintenance of civil aircraft :
– Technical management of airlines
– Management of customer maintenance workshops
– Persons responsible for quality and quality auditors
– Civil aviation authorities
– Any other population involved in PART 145
After completion of the training, the trainee should be able to :
– Understand EASA PART 145’s position in national, European and international regulations concerning maintenance, and its expected evolution.
– Explain EASA PART 145 fundamentals and latest developments.
– Become familiar with EASA PART 145 detailed requirements.
– Learn how to find one’s way around the different texts and how to use appropriate information.
Morlaix or customer facilities on request.