TRI(A) Renewal /Revalidation
This training concerns TRI(A) who wants to revalidate or renew their rating.
Revalidation or renewal of TRI(a) qualification.
1- For a revalidation :
– Have a valid TRI(A) qualification.
– Within the last year of validity of the rating, the instructor has to comply with 1 of those 3 requirements:
A- Have performed a session of FFS of at least 3 hours or an exercise in flight of at least 1 hour which includes 2 take-offs and landings (from a type rating program)
B- Carry out a refresher course of instructor as TRI(A) in an ATO
C- Pass an assessment of competences in function of instructor in the FFS.
2- For a renewal:
– Have a recently expired TRI(A) qualification.
– Have carried out, in the last 12 months which precede the request, at least 30 legs including landings and take-off on the corresponding aircraft. On these 30legs, maximum 15 can be carried out on flight simulator.
– Have complete the pertinent training of the TRI course in an ATO, the programme is defined by the Head of training considering pilot experience.
– Have complete an assessment of competences on a Type Rating course during at least 3 hours on the FFS of the considered aircraft.
Morlaix (CRJ and ERJ) or Le Bourget (EJET).