MCC + CRJ700/900 Type Rating
This training concerns commercial pilots who aim to complete a CRJ 700 or CRJ900 first type rating with a MCC course.
The objectives of this course is to train cockpit crews to operate the aircraft safely, efficiently and according to approved manuals and procedures. Completion ensures the standards, set by EASA regulations, are met.
Trainee pilots must:
– Hold or held a multi-pilot type rating,
– Comply with the following requirements:
- Hold a CPL(A) licence,
- hold or held an IR(A) multi-engine,
- have flown at least 70 hours as pilot in command (PIC),
- have passed the ATPL theoretical examinations,
- have completed UPRT advanced course specified in FCL.745.A,
– Hold a valid medical,
Theoretical training: Morlaix or customer facilities.
Practical training: Morlaix.