CRE(A) Revalidation Course
This training concerns CRE who want to revalidate their authorisation.
Revalidate CRE(A) qualification
– Hold or have held a CPL(A), MPL(A) or ATPL license with monopilot privileges, as well as a PPL(A)
– Hold a valid CRI;the competences must have been assessed for less than 12 months
– Be liable of any suspension, limitation or license revocation during the last 3 years
– To be CRE and have constantly acted as a CRE.
– Justify at least 2 checks during each year of validity of authorisation
Morlaix or customer facilities