EASA REGULATIONS PART 145 Course
It concerns personnel involved in airworthiness and maintenance of civil aircraft:
- Technical management of airlines
- Management of customer maintenance workshops
- Persons responsible for quality and quality auditors
- Civil aviation authorities
- Any other population involved in PART 145
The course starts with an overview of the Basic Regulation 1592/2002 and the role of EASA. Subsequently, Annex II to Implementing Rule 2042/2003 and the corresponding AMC and GM materials are covered in detail. The Technical Requirements (Section A) and the Procedures for Competent Authorities (Section B) of Part-145 are dealt with separately in a structured way. This makes the training useful for both new and experienced professionals from industry and authorities.
After completion of the training, the trainee should be able to:
- understand EASA PART 145’s position in national, European and international regulations concerning maintenance, and its expected evolution
- explain EASA PART 145 fundamentals and latest developments
- become familiar with EASA PART 145 detailed requirements
- learn how to find one’s way around the different texts and how to use appropriate information.
Morlaix or customer facilities on request.