EASA REGULATIONS PART 147/66 Course
It concerns personnel involved in the maintenance type training of certifying staff:
– Management of maintenance organizations
– Persons responsible for quality
– Maintenance Training Organisation staff
– Civil aviation authorities in charge of airworthiness or license delivery
– Any other population involved in PART 66 / 147
To know the regulatory context of the EASA concerning the training and the qualification of the staff authorized to deliver the restarting approval, and then understand the PART 66 and 147 regulations to know their implementation details.
Morlaix or customer facilities on request.