EMB 170 to EMB 190 Differences Course T1
This training concerns line and/or base maintenance engineers.
This is a mechanics/electrics course according to Part-66 appendix III, type training and examination standard.
It describes all the airframe and power plant systems, sub-systems and components in details. This includes the operational and functional tests of all systems as well. Furthermore, the operational documentation is used to ensure that the trainee is able to correctly diagnose failures and take the necessary corrective action.
The aim of this course is to enable the personnel to understand the Embraer ERJ-190 Serie by its differences with the Embraer ERJ-170 Series (GE CF34).
Upon completion of the course, the trainee shall be able to:
- Perform all maintenance tasks on the systems and up to the level listed in the related regulatory document.
- Ensure safe certification of line and/or base maintenance, inspections and routine work according to the maintenance manual and other relevant instructions and tasks as appropriate for the type of aircraft, for example: troubleshooting, repairs, adjustments, replacements, operational and functional checks.
- hold an EASA Part 66 license B1 or B1/B2, or equivalent
- be able to read, write and communicate at an understandable level in English language.
- Hold an Embraer ERJ-170 Series (GE CF34) maintenance type training T1 or T1/T2
Clermont-Ferrand or customer facilities on request.