EASA REGULATIONS PART M COURSE
It concerns personnel involved in airworthiness and maintenance of civil aircraft:
- Management and personnel of maintenance organizations
- Persons responsible for quality and quality auditors
- Civil aviation authorities airworthiness inspectors
- Any other population involved in PART M
The course starts with an overview of the Basic Regulation 1592/2002 and the role of EASA. Subsequently, Annex I to Implementing Rule 2042/2003 and the corresponding AMC and GM materials are covered in detail. The Technical Requirements (Section A) and the Procedures for Competent Authorities (Section B) of Part-M are dealt with separately in a structured way.
After completion of the training, the trainee should be able to:
- understand EASA PART M’s position in national, European and international regulations concerning maintenance, and its expected evolution.
- integrate all the detailed requirements of EASA IR PART M
- explain EASA PART M fundamentals and latest developments
- understand the links with PART-145 and in particular the differences in responsibility.
- know how to navigate through the various texts and use the relevant information.
Morlaix or customer facilities on request.