CRJ700/900 First Type Rating
This training concerns commercial pilots who aim to complete a CRJ 700 or CRJ 900 first type rating.
The objectives of this course is to train cockpit crews to operate the aircraft safely, efficiently and according to approved manuals and procedures. Completion ensures the standards, set by EASA regulations, are met.
Trainee pilots must:
- hold a valid CPL(A) license,
- hold or held an IR(A) multi-engine,
- have flown at least 70 hours as pilot in command (PIC),
- have completed UPRT advanced course specified in FCL.745.A,
- have passed the ATPL theoretical examinations,
- hold a valid medical,
- hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of MCC course or
have at least 500 hours as a pilot in multi-pilot operations on single pilot multi-engine aircraft in commercial air transport in accordance with the applicable air operation requirements.
Theoretical training: Morlaix or customer facilities.
Practical training: Morlaix.