Technicien de Maintenance
EMB 190 to EMB 170 Differences Course T1
This training concerns line and/or base maintenance engineers.
The aim of this course is to enable the personnel to understand the EMBRAER ERJ-170 Series (GE CF34) by its differences with the EMBRAER ERJ-190 Series (GE CF34)
Upon completion of the course, the trainee shall be able to:
– Perform all maintenance tasks on the systems and up to the level listed in the related regulatory document.
– Ensure safe certification of line and/or base maintenance, inspections and routine work according to the maintenance manual and other relevant instructions and tasks as appropriate for the type of aircraft, for example: troubleshooting, repairs, adjustments, replacements, operational and functional checks.
– hold an EASA Part 66 license B1 or B2 or B1/B2, or equivalent
– be able to read, write and communicate at an understandable level in English language.
– hold a Bombardier EMBRAER ERJ-190 Series (GE CF34) maintenance type training T1 or T1/T2
Clermont-Ferrand or customer facilities on request.